Dear Readers,

If you are reading this text, that means that you are on the old version of my blog. I have changed platforms and am now using Wordpress. You can find the updated version of my site at:

www.theshoesnobblog.com

Sincerely,

Justin, "The Shoe Snob"

Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Shoe That Defines Me



(Video by James Cole, for WatchAnish)

Dear Readers,

Here is a video I made as a profile to really explain how I came to be where I am and why I chose that route. I hope that you all enjoy it. To enlarge, simply click on the bottom right emblem on the screen.

Things are a bit less manic now that I have had my launch and after this weekend (pics will be up soon), I will be cracking down on finishing all of my pre-order shining (some of which have still yet to arrive but will be doing so on Monday). I thank all of you for your patience and understanding and know that I will be in contact soon to send off your shoes.

For those waiting for my shoes to be put on the G&H website in order to get a pair, we are having some logistic issues as they have just moved their "online center (and inventory)" to a city a few hours from London. Until that time, I am happy to accept orders through my company, through Paypal should you wish.

I will be away this weekend for some much deserved relaxation so emails and comments won't be attended to until Monday.

Thank you all and enjoy the rest of your week!

Justin, "The Shoe Snob"

14 comments:

  1. Great video Justin! Some awesome lookin' shoes in that little clip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent video Justin.
    Thanks for sharing you're journey,commitment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Justin, you are truly a fantastic ambassador for the craft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Justin,

    Every thing you had to say was so interesting but ruined by that overpowering background music. I tried to hang onto every word but lost so much of your shoe passion by somebody else's music passion. Please reissue it either without the music or greatly tuned down. It's you we want on The Shoe Snob blog not Liberace tickling the ivories!

    Best regards,
    Snapper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta agree with J there! Your shoes look great in a natural setting.

    Any idea when that webstore is coming?

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic video! It is very enjoyable to follow your journey this far and finally see you are reaching your goal day after day.

    I wish you success in your career and happiness in life!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Justin,
    It is sure nice to see young people with perseverance, and determination.

    Ike

    ReplyDelete
  8. J - Thanks my friend!!

    Luis - Thank you Luis, it's my pleasure to share my experience...I only hope that it provides inspiration to others who were like me!

    Anon - I appreciate the kind words, they mean a lot!

    Snapper - Thanks for the feedback, will get it sorted out! Thanks as always for the support!

    Adrian D - Thank you sir! I won't have my own webstore for a while, but am working on getting them on G&H's website for purchase...hopefully within a month it will be sorted...

    Anon2 - I truly thank you for your kind words, they mean a lot!

    Ike - Thank you, I agree and wish that more people went for their dreams, because if I can do it, anyone can!

    -Justin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Justin -- great video. Great to see the passion behind what you do. I especially liked your final statement. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've come a long way, baby ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Justin,
    Great video indeed!
    John

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great video! Good luck with your line!

    ReplyDelete
  13. paul van der hartMarch 24, 2013 at 3:13 PM

    What a wonderful and inspirational video that was! I love to see the way you and your brad are developing, and I thoroughly enjoy following that process through your website and videos like this. I wish you all the best!

    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eric P. - Thanks my friend, I appreciate the kind words and support!

    David B - Indeed my friend, indeed....it feels good! Thanks for the constant support

    John - Thank you sir!

    John B - Thank you, I appreciate the well wishes!

    Paul - I truly appreciate the kind words and for the fact that you have been a long time active supporter. It means a lot and I truly thank you for it!

    -Justin

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails