Dear Readers,

If you are reading this text, that means that you are on the old version of my blog. I have changed platforms and am now using Wordpress. You can find the updated version of my site at:

www.theshoesnobblog.com

Sincerely,

Justin, "The Shoe Snob"

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Shoe Snob Picture In GQ UK online


Gieves and Hawkes was featured in an article on GQ online (UK edition) and I just happened to make the picture sequence on a brief bit about shoes. Unfortunately there is no writing by me but I thought that I would share with all of you my first 5 seconds of GQ fame. 

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations. That's nice publicity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!!

    I've been following your blog for the past few months and my only regret is that I did not know about it earlier.

    Keep posting ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you have started wearing bow ties...good man - Christian

    www.stylesage.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reto - Thank you sir, if only they mentioned the blog!! How cool would that have been?

    HG - Thanks HG, that means a lot!! Glad that you enjoy the blog.

    Christian - Yea, me too!! I quite like them! Hope that you are well.


    -Justin, "The Shoe Snob"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails