Dear Readers,

If you are reading this text, that means that you are on the old version of my blog. I have changed platforms and am now using Wordpress. You can find the updated version of my site at:

www.theshoesnobblog.com

Sincerely,

Justin, "The Shoe Snob"

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Today's Favorites - Scarpe Di Bianco








While I am not crazy about the burnishing job that Scarpe Di Bianco did on the toes and heels, I do love the fact that they darkened the leather where the brogueing takes place. This feature provides a great way to accentuate the brogue and while this might be quite loud for some, I find it to be something that will help differentiate the model from all of the other full-brogues that would look exactly like it, had it not been darkened.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, the toes and heels look unnecessarily convoluted. Gorgeous color though, and it would be perfect if brown, or even burnt orange suede was used instead where the spots are.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails