Dear Readers,

If you are reading this text, that means that you are on the old version of my blog. I have changed platforms and am now using Wordpress. You can find the updated version of my site at:

www.theshoesnobblog.com

Sincerely,

Justin, "The Shoe Snob"

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Today's Favorites - Edward Green 'Galway' boot





Like I keep saying, this season's big thing is lace-up boots and the Edward Green 'Galway' is one of the nicer options that I have seen thus far. You can't help but enjoy the fact that it comes in so many color options, especially for those that already have a black or brown boot. This gives you the option to spice it up a bit with a gray or maybe even green pair!!

1 comment:

  1. I would like a pair of size 6(men's) of the 5th shoe, the lovely red ones, and also the blue shoes that I commented on earlier. I am serious. please contact me. thanks nancy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails