Dear Readers,

If you are reading this text, that means that you are on the old version of my blog. I have changed platforms and am now using Wordpress. You can find the updated version of my site at:

www.theshoesnobblog.com

Sincerely,

Justin, "The Shoe Snob"

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Wedding Shoes

Well, the professional photos may take a while to finish so I thought that I would take a couple myself to just show all of you what I decided to wear for my wedding. Enjoy!

In case you were wondering....

Shoes: My own make
Suit: H&M
Watch: Nixon
Tie: Robert Talbot
Shirt: Primark

4 comments:

  1. I'd say that the shoes steal the show, but in this case it is the bride. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog. lovely shoes

    comeheresoon

    http://kylacallista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! whats a great photo! LOVE the shoes

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails