Dear Readers,

If you are reading this text, that means that you are on the old version of my blog. I have changed platforms and am now using Wordpress. You can find the updated version of my site at:

www.theshoesnobblog.com

Sincerely,

Justin, "The Shoe Snob"

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Shoe Of The Day

This is a MTO Edward Green shoe named the Falkirk which is available at Leffot in Manhattan. What I love about this shoe is the detailing in the brogueing. The little side bits that are added are just a nice touch that you don't see too often. More times than not you will find that I will have a wingtip or brogue as my shoe of the day because I am a sucker for those two styles.

Pictures provided by Leffot


1 comment:

  1. They are very simple and great trendy styles. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails